Chal hat😡 Dil toh baccha hai ji n old is gold waise bhi
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chal hat😡 Dil toh baccha hai ji n old is gold waise bhi
Soni get ready for tomatoes now😡
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
areh vah pilot n i m in software engineering ❤️
Great
My brother too wants to be software engineer.
He is gonna give Jee this yr
Mains toh isse month hain
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Soni get ready for tomatoes now😡
Haww what did i do now
arre wah I am happy you are of 30 only🤗 Sachhi😆 sometimes I feel awkward to chat with senior ones on ghum forum😆. It is easy to converse with your age around people 😎😎.
Yeah
Rangeela ki rangeeli creativity🤣
I dont understand how nd why ppl watch colours🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
nahi merko nahi hai 🤦🤦😒😏. Jab tu karegi bata dena mein bhi karlungi🤣🤣
Kabhi bhi shaadi karo
Mereko invite karna 😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
arre wah I am happy you are of 30 only🤗 Sachhi😆 sometimes I feel awkward to chat with senior ones on ghum forum😆. It is easy to converse with your age ago people 😎😎.
😆 i maybe 30 but dil se kiddo hi hoon mein🤣
😆 thank u for the compliment
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27