🤣I felt same when that reel with his old co actor happen .. fangirls were pissed and grieving
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🤣I felt same when that reel with his old co actor happen .. fangirls were pissed and grieving
Same.
.. .. As long as they are not outright problematic i support actors....And given the general substandard of itv acting, i like actors who pull you in with good work...... but i now mostly gravitate more towards the character..
That's why have zero interest in the sumbul vs Megha fanwar happening on chidiya these days
What war? .. . I don't use chiriya so I have no idea about it
Owkie then let's simp for ASR...1.0⭐️
Naa jaane kaha se aaya hai...
Naa jaane kaha ko jaayega...
Deewana kisko nehi banayega...
Ye larkaaaaaaaaaa( ahem sunglasses, watch and suit he is not a larka but HOTTIE 101 making it hard for ladies to breathe)