Banni Chow Home Delivery DAILY UPDATES & EDT .

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello friends Welcome to this thread .Please follow IF COC while discussing the episodes 

You can share spoilers news and pictures of the daily episodes in this thread . 

Permission given by GM Shruti 

Summary of episode 08Jun 2022 

Banni is being reprimanded for singing lullaby to Yuvan and help him fall asleep. Manini humiliates and insults Banni before the entire family. Banni retorts back in the same coin making Manini fume with fury . When Grandfather And grandmother speak I. Support of Banni , that Banni was right , being a mother Manini should learn singing lullaby to her child n put him to sleep ,  Manini fumes even further n blows hot n cold .

Banni returns home and has purchased a new refrigerator for her home business , her aunt n uncle show their greedy behaviour as usual.

Banni is troubled by street rascals , she bashes them up . 
At Rathode house there is Ram Navami Pooja and Manini has made sure caterers are employed from outside n not Banni any more . Yuvan refuses tk join Pooja unless Banni is there with him, family members try to persuade including Niyati , encouraged by Manini but all fail. Yvan wants Banninto live with him all day . 

Yuvan’s uncle then explain that Banni is a girl how could she live with Yuvan , he was a boy . So they make him understand that if he became a girl then two girls could live together, It makes sense to Yuvan.

Precap

All are shocked as Yuvan is brought to Ram navmi Pooja dressed like a girl in a  Frock. 
when Yuvan’s sister shows Banni  live video chat of Yuvan she is very angry with the family members for taking advantage of Yuvan’s mental state n humiliating him. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the synapsis Suta ji.

Seems like a foundation episode  I'm eager to see Yuvan in frock. Won't he be cute like a li'tl babe?😳

Originally posted by G_for_Ganga

Thanks for the synapsis Suta ji.

Seems like a foundation episode  I'm eager to see Yuvan in frock. Won't he be cute like a li'tl babe?😳

He looked too cute in the rose pink frock 

Come here 

Edited by Red_eyes94 - 1 years ago

Suta ji how did u like the episode 🤗

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

Suta ji how did u like the episode 🤗

The leads are excellent . Side characters are good too 

Manini has to improve .so also Dada n Daadi ji