Genuinely hope that they show both anu and Anuj as smart people now, and that he's not blind to what's actually happening!
V and ektu, twitter pe mang lena please!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Genuinely hope that they show both anu and Anuj as smart people now, and that he's not blind to what's actually happening!
V and ektu, twitter pe mang lena please!
2 min ki keemat aap kya Janoge.. but I was thinking of atleast jab tak AB, BB and extra filling ki ghar bidaai nah ho tab tak. Thank you Smitha, for making my ✈️ crash before taking off. 😊
Everything is good, except her sharmana. When will she stop it?!
Originally posted by: strancho
2 min ki keemat aap kya Janoge.. but I was thinking of atleast jab tak AB, BB and extra filling ki ghar bidaai nah ho tab tak. Thank you Smitha, for making my ✈️ crash before taking off. 😊
You are welcome!! After all, I care a lot about you 🤣
On a serious note, I may be proved wrong this time around. Let's see.
She should not be so shy after the deed. The deed takes away all shyness.
Wow! I has assumed that the writers had forgotten about the orignal theme. After cancelling the tracks, it appears that some logic is being restored. Or is it too soon to declare ??
barkha babhi is
https://twitter.com/Nayana_stfu2134/status/1534340840008519680
p.s: vebz update yaar 😭
Are just came back from the movies... writing it now
give me 5 mins almost done
Overall good episode - all introductions
whitewash of vanraj continues
Barkaha's character-building continues as grey and Sara/AB good
Originally posted by: IKXO23XUPX7VHU5L
Genuinely hope that they show both anu and Anuj as smart people now, and that he's not blind to what's actually happening!
V and ektu, twitter pe mang lena please!
Episode to I didn't see and I won't watch also. Will watch the clips, Utne se Pata chal jata hai.. but whatever I read on Twitter I feel anuj and Anupama will help AB, BB and their extra to reestablish themselves and phir according to audience's trp rakhenge or nahi to wapas US pack kar denge.
Extra filling and Pakhi ka track may be to make Vanraj flip again and this time with a justified reason 😏😒. Nothing will happen, FD hone hi nahi degi.
Now Sara and Samar ka track, that they will try to nurture, if FD likes she will stay in India or else pack up.
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6