Your fan is back 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Your fan is back 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Your fan is back 🤣
I was going to say the same 🤣🤣 Well I still haven't read the story so can't comment much but her post doesn't make sense to me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I was going to say the same 🤣🤣 Well I still haven't read the story so can't comment much but her post doesn't make sense to me 🤣🤣
It kinda does to me but it’s also more rambling 🤣
ufff m these pics. i love me some abhay ❤️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ufff m these pics. i love me some abhay ❤️
I made 4 edits out of these it was great 🤣
haan to kanjusi na karo thoda acha pack kharid lo 🤣🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hum bina wifi ke kone me ro rahe hai 🤣 mobile data humara zyada der saath nahi deta hai 🤣
its okay mahak. Whenever u get time ❤️🤗Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I am here after hours, being busy with work n all.
i saw and oh my god what is she even talking about? Does she really have some hnderstanding problem or what? 🤪🤪Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Your fan is back 🤣
mene story likha he fir b mujhe nai smjha kya bol ri heOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
I was going to say the same 🤣🤣 Well I still haven't read the story so can't comment much but her post doesn't make sense to me 🤣🤣
hume b smjha dena. Mene to shayad dhang se padha b nai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k