Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I honestly feel bad for them 😭😭
Barbaad huye ek saal ka badla lene ki khaatir 7 months aur barbaad kar liya😔
Sed life indeed 🤧
Rebel kids analogy 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I honestly feel bad for them 😭😭
Barbaad huye ek saal ka badla lene ki khaatir 7 months aur barbaad kar liya😔
Sed life indeed 🤧
Rebel kids analogy 😂
Pretty much it is 🤣🤣
By the way congrats for turning stunnerz
🥳🥳
Purple is looking soooo good 😍😍
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Pretty much it is 🤣🤣
By the way congrats for turning stunnerz
🥳🥳
Purple is looking soooo good 😍😍
It was a surprise. I expected it at 25k posts.
The promotion rules have changed, they're now counting posts + comments at par.
I love this color 😍
🥳

That's great, but cropping feature nahi hai, as it is upload hoga
Gif nahi ho raha directly, uske liye we still need tenor
Originally posted by: SundariP
Gif nahi ho raha directly, uske liye we still need tenor
Yeah.. I tried uploading gif.. load hota hai..but then disappears. May be they are working on it.
Haa but chalega.. kuch nahi se ye achcha hai😆
Uff this is one of my fav songs 🥰
Nice vm