Posted: 1 years ago

After seeing the Online trp of this week, Yrkkh has reached to the 6 the position. It's such a downfall. Earlier YRKKH used to be in the 1st or 2nd position. And I also feel that makers are not interested in the show very much unlike before                          What's your opinion 🤔

Online trp doesn't decide a show fate..it's all about show trp BARC one..

Trp always oscilates and coming to yrkkh it has faced all these..

Even I m worried because of this right now..zee is promoting kundali show so much n star plus is ignoring yrrkh like anything..😞aisa hi raha to even in barc rating it will be slot leader..😞

Online trps doesn't matter at all having said that I hope the show ends asap it adds nothing new to the table, the tracks are idiotic and the performances and scenes are troll worthy the show gets trolled almost every other day so i wish this show ends soon

DKP can repeat the same cast and make a new show that has logic and sense atleast in the initial phase of the show

When Garima, Bhavna, Romesh, Rishi, writers are doing everything in their capacity to end the show it is obvious that all begining will have an end..

Originally posted by Pabi2_2

After seeing the Online trp of this week, Yrkkh has reached to the 6 the position. It's such a downfall. Earlier YRKKH used to be in the 1st or 2nd position. And I also feel that makers are not interested in the show very much unlike before                          What's your opinion 🤔

TV Trp below 2 at that time slot is a threat. So they try separations then..and below 1.5 serial goes away. Same happened for yrphk . Online does not matter ..

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mehersudha

TV Trp below 2 at that time slot is a threat. So they try separations then..and below 1.5 serial goes away. Same happened for yrphk . Online does not matter ..

Ya at the time seriously 3 is the expectations in the slot...

They ll not end yrkkh at all..this happened in show always they ll somehow increase it 

Originally posted by Pabi2_2

If it ends no loss because there is no fresh story or characterisation. So disappointing for S3.

However, SP won't get rid of it's flagship so quickly it will be flogged to the death first with viewers going berserk in the process....

I agree..I feel if they can’t manage 3 shows.. they should wrap it up.. why to upset viewers. 

They are showing same thing again. Abhi upset with akshu..

He should ask her how did she got to know and even ask Neil. 

Now they should also expose aarohi… she should be punish for this.. and waiting to see what will Abhi do this time. 

Yrkkh makers are taking this very lightly…i m worried abt barc rating now as nothing major happened last week so it’s i m expecting a drop in the show..😞once it goes down below 2 it’s a threat to the show..😒