I feel this manjari is lying

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel Neil is real son this koi bhi Birla is not real son big clap to this man who allow his mother's to stay with such person who treated his mother that bad even have a affair ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by Waidehi

I feel Neil is real son this koi bhi Birla is not real son big clap to this man who allow his mother's to stay with such person who treated his mother that bad even have a affair ðŸ¤ª

Abhimanyu is the real son of Harsh and Manjiri. Neil adopted nahi but Harsh's illegitimate son hai 

Why so much hate for Abhimanyu and questioning on his love for his mother. The man just worships his mother and can't imagine his mother doing anything wrong, just like the present adoption fiasco. He is just not ready to hear a word against his mother even though she is as much guilty as his father in Neel's case.As far as Manjari's staying with Harsh, the boy has tried to convince her a lot even before these all came out in the open to leave harsh just because the way her husband treats her.What can he do if the person he is fighting for is not ready to leave her husband and being happy in living the life like a doormat.Infact he is leading a suffocating life  under the same roof with his father and all others who he can't tolerate just to protect his mother. You can question Abhimanyu's character on any other ground, but not on the basis of his love for his mother.

Originally posted by bluffmaster84

Why so much hate for Abhimanyu and questioning on his love for his mother. The man just worships his mother and can't imagine his mother doing anything wrong, just like the present adoption fiasco. He is just not ready to hear a word against his mother even though she is as much guilty as his father in Neel's case.As far as Manjari's staying with Harsh, the boy has tried to convince her a lot even before these all came out in the open to leave harsh just because the way her husband treats her.What can he do if the person he is fighting for is not ready to leave her husband and being happy in living the life like a doormat.Infact he is leading a suffocating life  under the same roof with his father and all others who he can't tolerate just to protect his mother. You can question Abhimanyu's character on any other ground, but not on the basis of his love for his mother.

exactly why this man put his mother to love in hell this man has learn only one thing how to question his father and others  mannerleslyhe think he has right to question everyone as Mahima said everywhere he out his views and stop others as he is only right  I m so glad that and shut this mannerless only Anand is there to shut this man 

Originally posted by bluffmaster84

Abhimanyu loves his mother more than anything in the world. Wrong is wrong. Why is he still supporting his mother when he knows that his Pyari Maa has ruined Neil's life? Parents are human beings and can be wrong sometimes. A Marriage/Relationship is NOT based on love. The foundation of any relationship is Trust.Abhimanyu loves Akshu very much but he does not trust his wife at all. 

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 1 years ago

exactly why this man put his mother to love in hell this man has learn only one thing how to question his father and others  mannerleslyhe think he has right to question everyone as Mahima said everywhere he out his views and stop others as he is only right  I m so glad that and shut this mannerless only Anand is there to shut this man 

Originally posted by SnowWhite_97

Bakwaspolice 😢😢😢

just can't beleive our  friend is back we missed her so much na snowhite 

just can't beleive our  friend is back we missed her so much na snowhite 

Yeah ðŸ˜­ Don't know Intoxicator kaha hai 🤧