Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol i cant handle colours creativity so a Big No for me🤣
What abt u? R u gonna watch?
I was planning to because I liked the couple but after seeing promo i changed my mind😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol i cant handle colours creativity so a Big No for me🤣
What abt u? R u gonna watch?
I was planning to because I liked the couple but after seeing promo i changed my mind😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was planning to because I liked the couple but after seeing promo i changed my mind😆
Who is playing the role of ML?😆
Tbh i didnt liked the actress.. her name is Shagun ryt?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Who is playing the role of ML?😆
Tbh i didnt liked the actress.. her name is Shagun ryt?
Haan i like her...she is pretty
Oh this one, I saw trailer too looks interesting😆
YHM ka rangeela version or 2 states copy? 😆
Lol its looking OTT kinda😆 but Shagun is looking good in South Indian attire
Congrats😆 Where do u comment though.. IF articles?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol its looking OTT kinda😆 but Shagun is looking good in South Indian attire
lmao the show looks typical rangu OTT 🤣 i dont actually know which show was ever sane from that channel 🤣
IF articles, videos, fanfics 😃
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lmao the show looks typical rangu OTT 🤣 i dont actually know which show was ever sane from that channel 🤣
Lol i never watched colours much😆
Fictional show r worst
Reality shows i watched KKK JDJ starting 2-3 seasons nd Kitchen Champion
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27