Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
My first search had automatically searched for hairstyles based on that pic 🤣
Same to same🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
My first search had automatically searched for hairstyles based on that pic 🤣
Same to same🤣
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Oh dear lord!!! I don't know who she is. In my defence, my Bollywood knowledge is very questionable 🤣
She acted in Rustom movie n Barfi n main tera hero n Raid n many other
Holy... who is Canada Kumar now????😳 🤣
U dont know canada kumar🤣 lol Akshay kumar
Come on bro
U can't be serious if u don't know this 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She acted in Rustom movie n Barfi n main tera hero n Raid n many other
So is she the answer???

Dead serious. Well now that they have told me, I know. I know the actor but why is he called Canada Kumar??? 😆
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Dead serious. Well now that they have told me, I know. I know the actor but why is he called Canada Kumar??? 😆
Bcoz he has citizenship of Canada
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Dead serious. Well now that they have told me, I know. I know the actor but why is he called Canada Kumar??? 😆
Coz he is canadian citizen🤣
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27