Good girl. Give him a cold shoulder.. Aru bhaukla jayega.. want to see angst man
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good girl. Give him a cold shoulder.. Aru bhaukla jayega.. want to see angst man
Yar its not a plan.. he is getting played wtf!!!! I hate this !!! Fuk u makers bhad mein jao
Don’t stretch this track anymore please.. follow your template and wrap it up in jet speed🙏
Maybe is me but i hate anyone entering my bedroom .Its only my husband and my space my kid can enter but no one else .I personal never let anyone enter there .
500th episode me kuch bada dhamaka hoga. 9 more episodes to go..
10 more to go for 500
So Imlie is going to walk out.. narmu will flip again..
jo ex is here
Originally posted by: blackfaree
Yar its not a plan.. he is getting played wtf!!!! I hate this !!! Fuk u makers bhad mein jao
I am and was always on team NOT A PLAN dear. So not surprised at all😔 par phir bi dil toots watching my Aru getting manipulated by psycho Jo💔
