🏏Cricket based interactions between the Forum Members 🏏- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

42.2k

Users

22

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Haaye mereko bhi batao kya hua tha

I used to watch immj2

But had no idea about off screen stuffs 😆

U seriously want war haan🤣 Vedi puri bharas nikalegi if u ask her 🤦‍♀️

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


I watched iss Mod se jaate hain.. good show.. FL stood for herself rather being doormat..

Liked ML as well but it got over coz of low trp

I never watched it but knew about it

But jitna suna found it hella toxic with full on negativity.

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago


Kitni baar proved? I lost the count🤣

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I never watched it but knew about it

But jitna suna found it hella toxic with full on negativity.


Yeah both ML nd FL fam was toxic but ML was good nd supported FL

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba


Congratulations to you😂


But ab yeh 10 pages aage chala gaya itni jaldi😂

Abhi I am here

So poora follow kar liya

I have 100+ notifications 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Kitni baar proved? I lost the count🤣

🤣 ya its always suprising. Too many times now

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Haaye mereko bhi batao kya hua tha

I used to watch immj2

But had no idea about off screen stuffs 😆


Me too😂


Par aisa kya hua?? Mujhe bhi batao😂

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Kavya will go mad seeing so many pages but full of gossips🤣

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

U seriously want war haan🤣 Vedi puri bharas nikalegi if u ask her 🤦‍♀️

Pm kardo

But batao mereko


Aise bola hain toh mereko chull rahegi jaane ki 😆

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


I rewatched Ek Hasina Thi 2 months back😆 Nd i was like when this scene came.. i missed it😆


I love these shows u mentioned They ruined it all now😒

EHT has a unique distinction. 😆 The only show since i started cricket in 2000s, That made me miss cricket. 🤣 That show was great Sanjida was


I agree I watched Everest too. The creativity is garbage. Last Drama show i watched full was IKNMP because of Ronit Roy.

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 years ago

Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 1 years ago

Cricket Forum Members' Chat Club :CC 6

My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 7 days ago

BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 18 days ago

Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".