Sirf tum bhi 🤣🤣🤣
I and Nikki shared some clips of the show, which made everyone laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sirf tum bhi 🤣🤣🤣
I and Nikki shared some clips of the show, which made everyone laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sirf tum bhi 🤣🤣🤣
I and Nikki shared some clips of the show, which made everyone laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I dropped it a long time ago 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
curtains banayegi 🤣🤣sayad
What a waste of towels 🤣🤪
good 🤣🤣 ST is noxious for our health 🤣🤣
I thought 💭 they have forgot their motive 🤣
Medical studies went to hell.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
good 🤣🤣 ST is noxious for our health 🤣🤣
I thought 💭 they have forgot their motive 🤣
Medical studies went to hell.🤣🤣
I left after the new writer trashed any potential it had 🤣 ITV is going to hell 🤪
i think u have some other plans🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i think u have some other plans🤣
Of course I do 🤣 towels are not meant to be used as curtains 🤪
VD doesnt look like a medical student anymore 😵Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I left after the new writer trashed any potential it had 🤣 ITV is going to hell 🤪
He was great as AR 😎🤣
tumhara kya plan hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
tumhara kya plan hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Use them as intended 😆 obviously
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k