Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul
Agar is se trp nhi ayi to 😭😭😭😭
https://twitter.com/rrzaa_/status/1532815802033852416?t=ppAMclQ0neItmm7LVN8IXg&s=19
😆
story toh thik kar le. aryan kab tak kheenchega show ko?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul
Agar is se trp nhi ayi to 😭😭😭😭
https://twitter.com/rrzaa_/status/1532815802033852416?t=ppAMclQ0neItmm7LVN8IXg&s=19
😆
story toh thik kar le. aryan kab tak kheenchega show ko?
Yes please❤️ tag me…🤗
new thread. will be needed tomorrow
Can this still be a plan? I still feel so.
Now that I think of for more than a month the plot of this show has been Aryan Singh Rathore . Beechare par kitna bojh daala hai yaar.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeZJJqJqzDQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
May be night arylie shoot
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Can this still be a plan? I still feel so.
If we go by trps it has to be plan. But whether Arylie are on same team or planning differently is to be seen. I don't think trp audience will except otherwise. But whatever it is they need to start revealing it by next week .
Originally posted by: Elysian_h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeZJJqJqzDQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
May be night arylie shoot
Imlie's night sarees borrowed from Malini 😂
Now that I think of for more than a month the plot of this show has been Aryan Singh Rathore . Beechare par kitna bojh daala hai yaar.
Yeah give him a break and make writers justify their salary 😕
Hi Loveliesss❤️
How are you this lovely Saturday morning/night?😳
P.S. finally going through my tags i will probaly just be on n off with going through them today...😳Anyway hope u all have a good weekend❤️
[/QUOTE
I am bored and am very irritated since I am not watching this crappity crap track.....withdrawal symptoms 🤣since confession the makers have muddled our brains with all the confusions SR no SR, plan not plan separation no separation