Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
ok maine ye episode ni dekhe h… can anyone tell the “zabardasti ghusna” he was mentioning here is related to their force marriage or because she refused to leave home when he was throwing her out …
https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA
ok maine ye episode ni dekhe h… can anyone tell the “zabardasti ghusna” he was mentioning here is related to their force marriage or because she refused to leave home when he was throwing her out …
Refused to leave home when he was throwing her out..
But ye to haldi hai.. They were still going fine!
Refused to leave home when he was throwing her out..
But ye to haldi hai.. They were still going fine!
nahi haldi ka scene ni … when she hugs him and refuses to let go .. and he tries to get rid of her and pushing her away says that “zabardasti ghusi ti na is ghr me … ab fekhta hu kb tk rhti ho” … I am talking about that scene .. mai paste krna bhool gyi shayd … I am talking about this scene .. 👇
https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA
nahi haldi ka scene ni … when she hugs him and refuses to let go .. and he tries to get rid of her and pushing her away says that “zabardasti ghusi ti na is ghr me … ab fekhta hu kb tk rhti ho” … I am talking about that scene .. mai paste krna bhool gyi shayd … I am talking about this scene .. 👇
https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA
He was talking abt her jabardasti staying when he threw her out 🙃
ok maine ye episode ni dekhe h… can anyone tell the “zabardasti ghusna” he was mentioning here is related to their force marriage or because she refused to leave home when he was throwing her out …
https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA
Mujhe tho aadhe dialogues tho without meaning lagte hai aur baaki ka I never get the meaning. I watched only this clip not the episode. But in the previous episode Meety had tied and gagged him up .. tho jo bolna thha tabhi bol deti usko... also his anger looked a bit more under control in that scene. Phir achanak he was exploding again in this scene jaise kuch naya aur alag ho gaya ho... dont know what happened in between.
But i would say the way she entered the house when he tried to throw her out.
Iss sab ka dissection karna bekar hai. raat gayi baat gayi🤣
Originally posted by: JIXOVDJYX3XSX7C7
Mujhe tho aadhe dialogues tho without meaning lagte hai aur baaki ka I never get the meaning. I watched only this clip not the episode. But in the previous episode Meety had tied and gagged him up .. tho jo bolna thha tabhi bol deti usko... also his anger looked a bit more under control in that scene. Phir achanak he was exploding again in this scene jaise kuch naya aur alag ho gaya ho... dont know what happened in between.
But i would say the way she entered the house when he tried to throw her out.
Iss sab ka dissection karna bekar hai. raat gayi baat gayi🤣
no I have not watched the episode but as far as I remember… first he throws her out and she resists… then at night this scene came then next day she ties him up while looking for clues …