Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
The road was finally built! Yay!
Hello Friends Om Sai
Iam Glad The Show Is Still On Air
It is a good show
Yes I Know It Is
In each and every channel, there are as many as Saas -Bahu serials with full of negativity. Amidst all that, this Sai is giving a few social messages through his divine deeds for the benefit of people. ❤️
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
In each and every channel, there are as many as Saas -Bahu serials with full of negativity. Amidst all that, this Sai is giving a few social messages through his divine deeds for the benefit of people. ❤️
I Hate Saas Bahu Serials. They Are Full Of Negativity
Sai Is A Great Show ❤
I Wish Our Forum Was Active.. That's The Sad Part.
People Love Saas Bahu Shows Then Historical Or Mythology I Guess
I saw Mom watching Mere Sai on Shemaroo tv with Tushar Dalvi playing the older Sai Baba and I found this show interesting so started watching it...
This week's TRPs https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1988860531541713353
6