Hi Mahisa,
If you want to talk about me, you might as well stop being a coward and unblock me first. Your passive aggressive posts are a nuisance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Mahisa,
If you want to talk about me, you might as well stop being a coward and unblock me first. Your passive aggressive posts are a nuisance.
In Billi ji's defense, I don't think they used the term Devi in religious connotation. The term is extremely popular because of KBC and Amitabh Bachchan, AB Sr has been using it for ages, I don't think its offensive 🤷♀️ or hurts any religious sentiments, I am a practicing Hindu, I know they weren't talking about any Goddess so I am cool with it
Ladkiyon ke beech h lafda ho gaya guys ,idhar aa jao

merge this topic into “Do you get angry?” topic.
In Billi ji's defense, I don't think they used the term Devi in religious connotation. The term is extremely popular because of KBC and Amitabh Bachchan, AB Sr has been using the term for ages, I don't think its offensive 🤷♀️ or hurts any religious sentiments, I am a practicing Hindu, I know they weren't talking about any Goddess so I am cool with it
Thank you! I swear to God! I learnt it from Amitabh Bacchan. Religion wasn’t even on my mind when I made that comments. People are nuts
Tum badi der se aaye. Mai to kabse silently enjoy kar raha hoon 😆😎
On the topic, i think BW films have become little boring that personal life discussions becomes more interesting

So the conclusion is: apart from Minty and 2/3 other intellectual members, the plebeians of IF (me included obviously) couldn’t care less about arty BW content. We love a good catfight though. It’s really all about bread and circuses 🤣. Keep on coming with those thirsty Hrithik topics, Minty.
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Thank you! I swear to God! I learnt it from Amitabh Bacchan. Religion wasn’t even on my mind when I made that comments. People are nuts
Wat u learn from srk , ak , Ajay etc..drinking magical water n taking gutka n talk anything . Like Salman go nuts etc..