Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Woh toh aap bataye, Mohtarma aapko kaha se janna hai hum sab batayenge fir🥲
C for cricket se. I know nothing. 😅😅
No 5 matches 9th, 12th n 14th, 17th and 19th june t20
USA like my flag says🤣
See I don't know anything. I think it's like that - there are two teams in cricket . Two teams do batting and bowling one by one🤣. I know this much only. About fielding I don't know anything. And there are two batsmen, one do batting and other one stays on the field . When batsmen hits the ball then they makes the runs until the opposite team catches the ball. 🥺🤣🤣Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Woh toh aap bataye, Mohtarma aapko kaha se janna hai hum sab batayenge fir🥲
America aur South Korea ka aisa yaarana hai ki agar US mein nahi toh Korea mein bhi nahi 😆😆
Yeh true story hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
See I don't know anything. I think it's like that - there are two teams in cricket . Two teams do batting and bowling one by one🤣. I know this much only. About fielding I don't know anything. And there are two batsmen, one do batting and other one stays on the field . When batsmen hits the ball then they makes the runs until the opposite team catches the ball. 🥺🤣🤣
Waah u know a lot atleast basics u know
See, cricket ke 3 formats hai - Test, one day, T-20.
T-20 mein dono teams 20-20 overs khelti hai,
One day mein 50-50 overs (6 balls in 1 over)
Test Match 5 days ka hota hai, dono teams ko 2 baar batting ka chance milta hai last day jiske zyada score winner hota hai most cases mein.
Teenon Format ka World Cup hota hai, Test ka last year hi start hua hai, Jo NZ ne jeeta tha, India- NZ ka final tha.
Dono teams mein 11 players field par aate hai khelne ke liye, Dono teams mein ek captain or vice captain hota hai.
Pretty, Avya aage ka explain karo buddy😆

Okay I won't lie so I used to play leg cricket with my friends in school🤣🤣. In that game ,we used to use football instead of cricket ball🤣🤣. And instead of hitting the ball with the bat we used to kick it like we do in football🤣🤣. Yes it's true 🤦🤦.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Okay I won't lie so I used to play leg cricket with my friends in school🤣🤣. In that game ,we used to use football instead of cricket ball🤣🤣. And instead of hitting the ball with the bat we used to kick it like we do in football🤣🤣. Yes it's true 🤦🤦.
🤣 omg what the then u basically played football/soccer n not cricket
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27