Originally posted by: LUZ7MTFGHYXY2LOV
twitter thinks neil is going to move in with aarohi at the goenkas now 🤣
What are these people high on?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LUZ7MTFGHYXY2LOV
twitter thinks neil is going to move in with aarohi at the goenkas now 🤣
What are these people high on?!
whattt??? Convert how?!! My prediction was 95% Drama stuff and rest 5% was SR!! But no worries.. it’s ok.. I will rock the “convert” title too 😎
you bring up a highly possible probability!! 😆
I wouldn't trust Arohi's expressions🤣 she might have been required to look curious and ended up looking upset...😆
we are dheedh clowns 🤣Originally posted by: 2D5D4XPX6S4UAS2A
we never learn 🤣
another addition to the IF bacha group 🤣whattt??? Convert how?!! My prediction was 95% Drama stuff and rest 5% was SR!! But no worries.. it’s ok.. I will rock the “convert” title too 😎
😆
I wouldn't trust Arohi's expressions🤣 she might have been required to look curious and ended up looking upset...😆
ha ha ha ha too much
whattt??? Convert how?!! My prediction was 95% Drama stuff and rest 5% was SR!! But no worries.. it’s ok.. I will rock the “convert” title too 😎
😆
I've been labeled the leader of the IF bacha bird app kidz group
Don't know why 😆
And you and Hope dear have been labeled converts for asking questions or replying to said questions 😆
I think Pooja secretly wants to join our group too. She has been labeled TRP aunty maybe she wants to ditch that title 😆
oh yeahhhh!!!! This is exactly what’s going on!! Now it all makes sense.. wow grace!! You found the ACTUAL hidden IF kid!! 👏Originally posted by: iheartChai
I've been labeled the leader of the IF bacha bird app kidz group
Don't know why 😆
And you and Hope dear have been labeled converts for asking questions or replying to said questions 😆
I think Pooja secretly wants to join our group too. She has been labeled TRP aunty maybe she wants to ditch that title 😆
I am happy with my TRP aunty status 🤗🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I've been labeled the leader of the IF bacha bird app kidz group
Don't know why 😆
And you and Hope dear have been labeled converts for asking questions or replying to said questions 😆
I think Pooja secretly wants to join our group too. She has been labeled TRP aunty maybe she wants to ditch that title 😆
Same thing Arohi’s been on since the season began
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0