I am sure she did not ask for this kind of role play 🤣who was it asking about role play the other day??!! Was it hope?? 🤣 Yeh bhi ho gaya..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am sure she did not ask for this kind of role play 🤣who was it asking about role play the other day??!! Was it hope?? 🤣 Yeh bhi ho gaya..
he was fine after balloon pop up bu then akshu wanted to play doctor doctor 🤣abhi was sooo expecting action today but pop went the balloon 😆
How bad this is for us 🤣 can we get someone who can create kaands in their lives instead they creating kaandsOriginally posted by: RGX3OBRGDTCSQ44E
aarohi and manjari's kaands are 2 things that are guaranteed forever in this show 🤣
I was glad that the jars had juice instead of Methi dana paani 🤣Originally posted by: JVUDWSHWQJYOAN6E
https://twitter.com/kaniiiikaaa/status/1531841189518774274?s=20&t=TfsE3BX3FDe-UKq8R_liPw just for you mudz... highlight of the episode 🤣
hopefully tomorrow will be a new day for precap 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am tired of the same precap 😵
Love this popping of balloon 🤣
Akshu is a bigger wooo..
They project this Shiv Shakti concept so nicely
I believe she will be and if she is Abhi's birth mom then she will have another agenda to hire akshu so that she can see Abhi.Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I hope avni is a nice person
this is hillarious 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0