Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ashley_m

Finally saw the episode! This one was better than the last one. 

1. SSP ko cliches troll kerna pasand hai kya? Viraj and Banni met like a typical ITV hero-heroine. But clearly waisa kuch nahi hona hai.

2. Yuvanni are love! They are already entranced by each other! ❀️❀️❀️

3. Yuvaan looks so cute when he sulks. Haaye! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

4. The main actual clash is between Banni and Manini... Two extremely strong and capable women. And because Manini is powerful we can hope for fireworks.

5. Dadu is also pretty patriarchal. He didn't ask Veer or Viraj to make the Bhog, only the women in the family. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1. Noticed that too! πŸ˜† Though they will have consecutive wars!! 

3. Yuvan = Cute = Pravisht

5. He's quite like Kaka then but not that possessive regarding those beliefs.... 

53AA8BDF-AC56-4A3F-A0DF-7D8BECD0B11A.jpegnew episode discussion after u all watch πŸ™‚

It seems like most of the BB forum have moved here. I said I'll try to stay off SM mostly for this show, but it's so good, that I'm being drawn here again. πŸ™ˆ

Remember me, anyone? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

It seems like most of the BB forum have moved here. I said I'll try to stay off SM mostly for this show, but it's so good, that I'm being drawn here again. πŸ™ˆ

Remember me, anyone? πŸ˜³

Hello Saffi! Welcome back! πŸ€—

I don't think anyone ever forgot you! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Ashley_m

Hello Saffi! Welcome back! πŸ€—

I don't think anyone ever forgot you! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank youuu πŸ€—❀️

Today’s pooja scene πŸ‘πŸ₯° 

Only SSP has the guts to show things like pee on TV like this. Staying close to reality, and normalizing our everyday bodily functions. I'm very glad that they don't shy away from these things.❀️

It seems like Yuvaan's mom either died in a fire, or he has a fire-related trauma. 

Yuvaan is 22 years old. 

I loved today's episode as well. The way that Banni and Manini went on tashan mode with each other. β€οΈ

The precap made me super excited. 

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Only SSP has the guts to show things like pee on TV like this. Staying close to reality, and normalizing our everyday bodily functions. I'm very glad that they don't shy away from these things.❀️

It seems like Yuvaan's mom either died in a fire, or he has a fire-related trauma. 

Yuvaan is 22 years old. 

I loved today's episode as well. The way that Banni and Manini went on tashan mode with each other. β€οΈ

The precap made me super excited. 

Full on JKR mode πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

Full on JKR mode πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Hahaha yes, she is not someone who will back down. I love how Dadasa said that only she can straighten this household. πŸ˜†

By the way, I wonder why Dadasa doesn't just take Yuvaan and leave from the house. πŸ€” He is fully aware of these guys and their intentions. He may be a good guy at heart, but I'm having a feeling he may be a lot more like KSJ from Barrister Babu, where he has orthodox beliefs that are far more important to him than the mental well-being of his loved ones. πŸ˜­

My favorite scene was when she threw water 🀣