Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can’t process this news ..
His voice was pure magic. Soulful. Beautiful.
Thank you for existing in the same era as us, KK. Your songs will live on forever ❤️
Terrible news!! 💔😭
Just today morning I saw his Facebook post about him leaving for his Kolkata concert and by the night I to hear this terrible news😭
Sooooo manny songs of his are my fav and I listen to asma ke sare tare on daily basis. How will ever listen to those songs without tearing up now?💔
Life is so very unpredictable...one moment you’re living your best day and the very next moment you’re no longer alive 💔
You’ll always loved and remembered KK!
Does anyone know the cause of the death? He looked fine in the consent videos that I’ve seen so far.🥺
Damn
In March only I attended his concert
He has given voice to really amazing songs
Om Shanti
Absolutely shattered. My favourite contemporary singer.😭
Unbelievably shocking news one after the other. It feels soo wrong to say farewell to him, he was only 53!!! 😭 Rest in peace legend, your beautiful voice will live on forever!!!
Does anyone know the cause of the death? He looked fine in the consent videos that I’ve seen so far.🥺
Massive heart attack. He was probably strained after the concert.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeO38U3Ia0e/?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=
GONE TOO SOON 😢