Have to give , who knows better than you 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
disclaimer 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Have to give , who knows better than you 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
disclaimer 😂😂😂
you started this trend 😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
disclaimer 😂😂😂
Congratulations on becoming a Dazzler !! 🌟
Originally posted by: borntorule12
I don't think sr will be successful tomorrow
I don't think anyone thinks they will be successful 😆
twitter kids do and they are not happy 😂
learnt if hard way 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: 4B5PKNXYV5JSG7PD
you started this trend 😂
Originally posted by: borntorule12
I don't think sr will be successful tomorrow
successful SR 🤣🤣🤣 this cracked me up 😅
Har night har roj trials marte hi kuch hoga nahi..Jab tak cvs Dena chahte hi . 😂
forum is lit today 🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0