Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is sad😭 if it came on Colors instead of Sony it mightve had a better fate
Arman is now unredeemable after he wanted Soumya dead 👎🏼. It is disgusting 😡 to watch Arman and Prisha romance . That is what has killed the show .🤢
It has come to the point where Soumya - Armaan being together is unthinkable💔.
Best ending would be Arman destroyed via exposure to media .
I
bold yes atleast they can show this its main track too but their are many things sushma opting out from her marraige too along with tara atleast they could give time for monthOriginally posted by: LRDRXGOAAILUOFLC
Arman is now unredeemable after he wanted Soumya dead 👎🏼. It is disgusting 😡 to watch Arman and Prisha romance . That is what has killed the show .🤢
It has come to the point where Soumya - Armaan being together is unthinkable💔.
Best ending would be Arman destroyed via exposure to media .
I
Originally posted by: FGIVWAP4FY5MTJFH
Arman is now unredeemable after he wanted Soumya dead 👎🏼. It is disgusting 😡 to watch Arman and Prisha romance . That is what has killed the show .🤢
It has come to the point where Soumya - Armaan being together is unthinkable💔.
Best ending would be Arman destroyed via exposure to media .
I
Before I got to read the above article, I think I read in same media that armaan will now start loving saumya. That can only happen if show to go off air so redeeming armaan??
I’d rather have the show ending soon with her walking out from Arman’s life with her dignity intact than the show going on and on and her forgiving arman and taking him back.
I think Armaan will fall in love with her and go away from her as he doesn't deserve her. I hope she wont forgive him and take him back like in Pinjara Khubsurti ka🤢
Hope no tragic end either
None of them should die. Soumya should live and get happiness while Armaan should live and stay miserable
I think after today’s epi…Armaan’s character is being butchered big time and it is beyond redeemable stage now. How did Sushma agree for him to bring the children home without the mother ?
The whole family is selfish and hope the serial is going off air! Can’t handle each day as it comes.
One Pressha kicked out another one will take her place! What difference can it make!