Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bane huwe hai🤣. I didn't see it
He is so entertaining yaar..😆
Chaska meter rating is 16 now 😲🧐
Huge drop 😔
Wat to do?!!😔… Jus like how the show is depressing enough … the CM has to go down along vit trps!!!
ThankGod tat Manhoos EDT ended….😆
Wat to do?!!😔… Jus like how the show is depressing enough … the CM has to go down along vit trps!!!
I actually forgot about CM. Mai v hu unn mai se jisne rate nahi kiya. And I will not too even though I remember now with the current situation in the show.
Finally new EDT 🙌 ❣️👏
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Finally new EDT 🙌 ❣️👏
Hey itne din gayab thi tum?