who is bill???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
who is bill???
Btw.... The precap was so funny.... I loved the way Abhi. Was eating his apple 🤣
out of all the things, that is what you noticed 🤣Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Btw.... The precap was so funny.... I loved the way Abhi. Was eating his apple 🤣
out of all the things, that is what you noticed 🤣
Sach mein.... Manjari and PB gave that earthquake se affected waka look..... Aur yeh aaram se apple kaa raha tha.... I watched that apple eating atleast 50 times in loop while seminar is going on.... 🤣🤣
Yaar Goenkas ka bheja nahi hai kya??? woh aorhi ko nahi jaante??? uske liye dulha taalsah kar rahe hain??? Matlab goenkas bilkul khwabi duniya mein baste hain...😂
disco ball bankeOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
I am more of thinking how abhi is letting her go in that saree to charity hospital 😆
Sare log akshu ko hi dekthe rahenge 😆
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Sach mein.... Manjari and PB gave that earthquake se affected waka look..... Aur yeh aaram se apple kaa raha tha.... I watched that apple eating atleast 50 times in loop while seminar is going on.... 🤣🤣
Amru Manju sadke! I rather you watch the Apple scene on loop than….*looks at Tinga the pervert* 😡
oh my god!! This is hilarious 😆Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I always read anu's post as Pinga update instead of pooja's update 🤣
Today i realizes the post headline means pooja's update not pinga update 🤣
why are you using all these random words??
i am not watching any scene on loop but you are reading certain pinga stories on loop 🤣Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Amru Manju sadke! I rather you watch the Apple scene on loop than….*looks at Tinga the pervert* 😡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0