every moment of this this scene was total 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 on another level
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
every moment of this this scene was total 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 on another level
this makes so much sense !! Because he knows something and he is hiding it from abhi. And Manjiri is the only one who knows the entire truthOriginally posted by: 2UDCWEA5P7ID7FJY
Retweet Rits! And disagree about Manjari -- I think to her, it is Harsh who matters most. I think she is freaking out because she doesn't want to reveal that Neil is their biological son. She knows that will change the entire family forever. Also, I have a feeling that Harsh already knows whatever Abhi's truth is!!
same bt was not on mute🤣🤩🤩🤩Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw on FF mode on mute and I paused when I saw this scene - ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Yeah! And he keeps telling Manjari that the only reason she has Abhi is because of him!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this makes so much sense !! Because he knows something and he is hiding it from abhi. And Manjiri is the only one who knows the entire truth
yessss, its akshu who is always creative but abhi kr hotel ka suite ka payment is wasted again🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
And yayyyyyy!! Akshu planned a date night in his office 😍😍😍😍
scrubs were overflowing bt she looked cute🤣Originally posted by: O6PLORXFLLXQTIEK
he looked even more smitten by her in scrubs than in a saree 🤣
first the tickets, now the hotel... abhi should just stop trying 🤣yessss, its akshu who is always creative but abhi kr hotel ka suite ka payment is wasted again🤣🤣🤣
I say bring it on - the spam 😂Originally posted by: HFGS63HAHIQ7FD2P
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1531444575193153536?s=20
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1531445486871318529?s=20
Sorry for the spam but this was so hot!!!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0