Originally posted by: mysticriver
I'm not talking about you per se. Like generally I'm aware what tweets will be made on this clip 😀
Maafi chahti hu! 😊 Arre jo bawaal macha hai na Twitter pe. Kya hi bole. And it is gonna increase. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mysticriver
I'm not talking about you per se. Like generally I'm aware what tweets will be made on this clip 😀
Maafi chahti hu! 😊 Arre jo bawaal macha hai na Twitter pe. Kya hi bole. And it is gonna increase. 😆
Woh sab toh theek hai... But the kurta Neil is wearing resembles remarriage one's na😆
I had a same thought Sam. Same same copy pasteOriginally posted by: sairat07
Woh sab toh theek hai... But the kurta Neil is wearing resembles remarriage one's na😆
😎😎Can anyone plz confirm that yesterday's episode can be played in hotstar or not
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I had a same thought Sam. Same same copy paste
😎😎
Aiyeee!! She is so cute na
Yes she is cutie patootie just like ayeshu. Both are my favourites . See her cuteness
.I feel like pulling her chubby cheeks😆😍😍Originally posted by: mysticriver
I'm not talking about you per se. Like generally I'm aware what tweets will be made on this clip 😀
I wasn't talking about you yaara 😕😲😭
Just in general..
Moots are fighting for the same issue..
Iska kuch nehi hakta
Please don't start WWE here. Usne generally bola tha 🤦🤦Otherwise I will send didi to your houses to haunt all of you😎😎
🤣🤣.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Please don't start WWE here. Usne generally bola tha 🤦🤦Otherwise I will send didi to your houses to haunt all of you😎😎
🤣🤣.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
I
Will
Block
You
🤣🤣😆.I was joking🤣🤣.