I refuse to watch the show until she leaves and I just want to happen now! I miss watching it but even if the episode good now I can’t watch it until we’re past HC—maybe later when all is good I can watch these episodes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I refuse to watch the show until she leaves and I just want to happen now! I miss watching it but even if the episode good now I can’t watch it until we’re past HC—maybe later when all is good I can watch these episodes.
Hain na..mein aap ke saath hu…they have dragged it so much now…i also have lost interest…haven’t watched episode since #200,,,mera dil hi nahi karta
Someone mentioned ke actors may not be there to pull of the next storyline but they could have changed it accordingly and not dragged as much..
Wahh wahh Chinmayi kya baat hai👏
Very nice update, epi se pehle yahi padh liya Meine, epi aaj kal boring ho gaye hai😅
BS ko aise tadapta dekhke bahut maza aa raha hai
Mujhe dekhna hai aur kya kya karta hai BS
Nikhil is back🥳
Bahut miss kar rahi hu mein show mein usko😪 usko story mein lane ke liye thanks
Waiting for next part
Tag For the above post
True yaar mera bhi man nahi hai dekhne ka, just abhi Chinmayi ki mast story padhi and abhi yeh dekhne ka toh bilkul mood nahi haiOriginally posted by: arshia786
I refuse to watch the show until she leaves and I just want to happen now! I miss watching it but even if the episode good now I can’t watch it until we’re past HC—maybe later when all is good I can watch these episodes.
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
Hain na..mein aap ke saath hu…they have dragged it so much now…i also have lost interest…haven’t watched episode since #200,,,mera dil hi nahi karta
Someone mentioned ke actors may not be there to pull of the next storyline but they could have changed it accordingly and not dragged as much..
Seriously bahut drag kiya hai 200 ke pehle se kar rahe hai, and do din se mein jyrg ke Aditya ko dekh rahi thi, toh ab toh BS pe aur gussa aa raha hai😂
Honestly enough is enough! Like it’s just butchering there personalities at this point—love the show and I know every show goes through a bad track but TR didn’t have that so I guess we were spoilt but I still have high hopes from it so eagerly waiting for HC to get the boot and Appu to leave.
Yea they should have just changed the track to fit accordingly rather than dragging this.
I guess aaj to Chinmayi ki story hi life saver thi….accha hua who read kar li..could care less for hc and her “smart” tactics…
Haven’t watched the episode but saw a pic of the precap and Appu is in red dress and Netra the blue…which means this is the end of stupid track and we are finally gonna get a change in pace!!! Thank god!!!
At last you have something decent to watch while this stupid track is dragging..
Arpi is also watching…i wanted to watch i too after i read all the comments but it’s on zee tv and i dont have it..it’s not expensive to get it but if i tell my husband i want to it for marathi show…he will be shocked and my secret will be out. 🤣