if you want send me a pic of your friends so I can see who I think look better Ibrahim or them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
if you want send me a pic of your friends so I can see who I think look better Ibrahim or them
Originally posted by: priya185
if you want send me a pic of your friends so I can see who I think look better Ibrahim or them
sure, its in the mail. Hope you can wait.😆
Make sure you express post it.
at this rate it won't come till next year🤣
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Hridayam itself isn't that great overall. It's just good in parts and has nice music.
Hridayam is a coming of age story, right? Nothing cinematically great, but it will work well as launch for a fresh face.
Except... KJo😆
Originally posted by: priya185
at this rate it won't come till next year🤣
arre yaar, have some faith. The postman always delivers😆
Its like KJo is in a defiant mode....he is like...main toh karoonga star kids ko launch....mera paisa meri marzi...ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai...😎😆....well no one should tell anyone what to do with their own money.....I won't like it and neither would you...😆
I hope Ibrahim is atleast half as talented as his parents are...especially Saif...
Omg another remake 🤣?
So I googled the movie and it's so depressing, I mean sad... 😭
At what point does this become too much? Meanwhile, Karan has done nothing for Tripti who is supposedly under Dharma now
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4