Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

OMG! 😱 

I can’t trust this guy, he just spits out nonsense just to spite true fans 🙄 He is just nasty and vile🤮
 You moron, Shiva is not the only devar for BhabiMa ðŸ˜”
They focused too much Shiva-Dhara already, they can try more of Dev-Dhara and most importantly Krish- Dhara.🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Is Baby going to apologize for her behavior and stupidity and what her family put Kaandyas through? Is Babu going to regret his decision of living in Janu’s house inspite of knowing his nature🙄

I am saying this again, if Baby and Babu didn’t depend on anyone and went on their own, came out successfully, would have supported them through and through but both turned out to be opportunists😔

Damn, they burned the store down, worse than Mami putting Kaandyas into a debt  of 25 L 11 years ago, atleast she didn’t burn the store down.

Apologies are also asked only by Raavi, others go scot free in that house, no realization or remorse at all by anyone.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

OMG! 😱 

I can’t trust this guy, he just spits out nonsense just to spite true fans 🙄 He is just nasty and vile🤮
They focused too much Shiva-Dhara already, they can try more of Dev-Dhara and most importantly Krish- Dhara.🙄

I don't trust this guy.. Sirf bakwas karta hain yeh.  Anyways we all know ps is not going anywhere as of now

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

KD’s post about Ravivaar with Star parivaar😆

I am already dreading the Tamma Tamma dance ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeIjOgavSMy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Please I want take 2.

Bts wala final nhi hona chahiye otherwise we will witness the gud gobar of tamma tamma by kd and kinshuk...

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! 😱 

This man is into some kinky stuff..🤡..

I hope everyone just reports him...he doesnt deserve the attention he gets to have that blue tick..🤬

deeps07 thumbnail

Is Baby going to apologize for her behavior and stupidity and what her family put Kaandyas through? Is Babu going to regret his decision of living in Janu’s house inspite of knowing his nature🙄

I am saying this again, if Baby and Babu didn’t depend on anyone and went on their own, came out successfully, would have supported them through and through but both turned out to be opportunists😔

Damn, they burned the store down, worse than Mami putting Kaandyas into a debt  of 25 L 11 years ago, atleast she didn’t burn the store down.

Apologies are also asked only by Raavi, others go scot free in that house, no realization or remorse at all by anyone.

They formed a rival stire to their own family business using the same name..from then on dev has stooped beyond redemption..even a sorry cant make him less of an opportunist..his pasta love has doobaaoed him..🤡 .Baby ka tho poocho math..she might say sorry..and guve all gyan on next episode abt mein always sahi ke saath hothi hoon..🤡

Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kd aur Alice ki insta story me Pandya store ki jamnagar branch dekhi...somnath vali to jal chuki to kya ab Pandya pariwar jamnagar shift ho raha h??

I would love it if only shiva and raavi can go to jamnagar for handling this branch lekin bhabhi mahan k hote hui itna important kaam koi aur kese kar sakta h...but koi baat nahi I don't mind agar bhabhi aur gombi chale jaaye jamnagar and ab ye dono jaa hi rahe h to baby ko bhi saath le jaaye kyunki bhabhi maa to already declare kar chuki h na ki baby ka unse accha dhyan koi rakh hi nahi sakta aur jahan baby vahan babu to Voh piche piche nikal le.

Ghar pe reh jaaye bas shiva raavi suman aur krish...krish can go to meet his pumpkin aur suman to h hi bed ridden. I won't mind this...bas jo bhi ho dhara ko dur rakho shivi se!!!

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kween_Snowflake

Kd aur Alice ki insta story me Pandya store ki jamnagar branch dekhi...somnath vali to jal chuki to kya ab Pandya pariwar jamnagar shift ho raha h??

I would love it if only shiva and raavi can go to jamnagar for handling this branch lekin bhabhi mahan k hote hui itna important kaam koi aur kese kar sakta h...but koi baat nahi I don't mind agar bhabhi aur gombi chale jaaye jamnagar and ab ye dono jaa hi rahe h to baby ko bhi saath le jaaye kyunki bhabhi maa to already declare kar chuki h na ki baby ka unse accha dhyan koi rakh hi nahi sakta aur jahan baby vahan babu to Voh piche piche nikal le.

Ghar pe reh jaaye bas shiva raavi suman aur krish...krish can go to meet his pumpkin aur suman to h hi bed ridden. I won't mind this...bas jo bhi ho dhara ko dur rakho shivi se!!!

Thats a real store in jamnagar..not related to the show..it was circulated way before during haveli times too..

And no body is going anywhere to open a new branch in the show..hope they atleast renovates the current store which has turned into a pile of ashes.🤧.they seem to have forgotten even abt that. ðŸ¤¡

Edited by deeps07 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Yeh edt aaj khatam hoga bhi ya nahi ðŸ˜†