Can't wait for them in one frame
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't wait for them in one frame
Finally a picture of Sid from inside the party. I don’t know who this person is but she’s taken pictures with a lot of people.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeGSQeKjI8S/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Finally a picture of Sid from inside the party. I don’t know who this person is but she’s taken pictures with a lot of people.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeGSQeKjI8S/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
She does Alt Balaji web series. She's kinda wanting to go the Poonam Pandey route. I don't know how KJo knows her or how she got invited.
it could be, he probably rates other people like Poo didPoo character in k3g is totally based on Kjo himself. He has major fomos in life, couldn’t have the lavish wedding/reception like the others so threw himself a lavish birthday party , wouldn’t expect anything less from him😆
Most weddings don't have a turnout like this. 😆
KJo is so extra. It's one of the reasons I somewhat like the guy.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddiaa3OMrkK/?stkn=aG5zdmQ4aHo0ZHhy
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdbhpdMGguq/?img_index=1 stkn=MXkwNXR2OGh2dXQ0aA==
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDv5ZYFtGG/?igsh=NTU5MDZ0aXhobjd3
https://x.com/i/status/2017637031053300159
0