Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bas to fir meghs ho jaaye ek siggy 🤣
But I need the clips/gifs 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bas to fir meghs ho jaaye ek siggy 🤣
But I need the clips/gifs 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yaar me sirf hotstar par dekhti and it wont let me capture screen when am playing. Only option would be to try take so many SS then make gif out of them . 🤔😮💨
And I can only do screenshots on Hulu and that will be super tacky 🤣
yaar i dont like this. Kitna mast gif hota 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And I can only do screenshots on Hulu and that will be super tacky 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yaar i dont like this. Kitna mast gif hota 🤣
I had it all planned in my head and everything 🤣😭 but alas
hmmm kahi se pirate krna pdega episode 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hmmm kahi se pirate krna pdega episode 🤣🤣
Where do the VM makers get their clips 🤣
lets ask the vm member on this forum. Where did u used to gets clips for vm?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
lets ask the vm member on this forum. Where did u used to gets clips for vm?
Pehle hotstar download karne deta tha 🤣 maine usi baat ka fayda uthaya tha 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k