Upcoming : Akshara’s Job Offers | Precap :Too Many Kaands | P’s Update- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

588

Views

24.7k

Users

25

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Why I still have doubts on this , he is definitely Harsh son but at time it make me doubt if Manjari is his biological mother also, remember Harsh once said don't forget u got everything coz of me abhimanyu also

yeah, pata nahi kya googly phekenge
GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

they need to understand that makers will give many lollypops to them before they show anything which is actually can be called as SR🤣, this is also one of that lollypop only

they now want to trend against SR in scrubs 🤣 i am dying laughing

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Why I feel this is dooba dooba complete parallel in Abhi's cabin

dooba dooba pinga version you mean?? 🤣

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mudz


I kinda went back to the whole shamma sequence today.. the refrigerator wasn't empty.. it had few juice ka tetrapacks and 3 jars of jam! Who keeps 3 jars of JAM!

all you have been doing since last night is examining all of the food in that kitchen 🤣
pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3ARKQ2FJURPI5E66

more than abhi, I think akshu is 🤣

i said the same thing..😂😂

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ha ha loved the word play on Role/roll play !!! I will enjoy both!

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I have a prediction for the hospital romance!


Firstly I am 100% sure it's not sr. I think abhi gets upset because she doesn't give him time after the morning blue outfit scene, few hit and misses mpk ajah sham hone aie, types. Akshu then surprises him at his cabin maybe roll play in scrubs? They both fall to the floor intense lip staring and then his pager beeps the end 🤣🤣🤣

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Ha ha loved the word play on Role/roll play !!! I will enjoy both!

The set up looks so beautiful!!! I am excited!
GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

she has her priorities set 😆

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pbv3434

i said the same thing..😂😂

we all know she is the bolder one!! 😆
pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S3J7EEUFBQEP66KN

we all know she is the bolder one!! 😆

abhi needs to learn from her..😂😂the guy has not even given a proper peck..😂😂what will he do in sr..😂😂

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".