Upcoming : Akshara’s Job Offers | Precap :Too Many Kaands | P’s Update- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

588

Views

24.7k

Users

25

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: 6GP56P6F4WCWC2DB

and we know priyanka is getting her mirchi pinga today 🤣

As if y’all are not dying to see that 😉😅

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: NC27TV7BSF24S4D2

and we know priyanka is getting her mirchi pinga today 🤣

Priyanka is one happy girl today

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

As if y’all are not dying to see that 😉😅

I just thought I'd give you the honors 🤣
GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

https://twitter.com/Methi_Dana/status/1529942469978341383?s=20 annndddd as expected, bechara neil is being bashed already 🤣 today parth and shef might be blamed too 😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

Btw, does anyone know where is madhumita? Or what going on with her account @beanstalk?. I am not able to tag, msg her as it shows inactive status 😔

couple of folks have hibernated! I wasn’t able to tag few.
iheartChai thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: TX2UCPGSNJGI7TDS

of course... how is DKP going to afford yet another hospital set?? 2 is already pushing it...even if it's the same plastic hospital... RS cannot afford this much remodeling 😆


I want Abhi's room to be remodeled!


Our priorities:

tptwi - parallelogram

Pr1yanka - pinga

iheartChai - remodling room



Anyone and anything I am missing? I sure I am. Too much math these days 🤣

GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: iheartChai


I want Abhi's room to be remodeled!


Our priorities:

tptwi - parallelogram

Pr1yanka - pinga

iheartChai - remodling room



Anyone and anything I am missing? I sure I am. Too much math these days 🤣

you can add me to the room remodel too... only if it isn't too much math 🤣 oh... and a birla kids day out !!!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Who is this friend of Abhi’s that was never mentioned before nor attend his wedding..


lol no friends or relatives attended the wedding except the weirdo who was a friend of shefali’s friend

Edited by Pr1yanka - 4 years ago
GXAYBYSYEUTMAU3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka


lol no friends or relatives attended the wedding except the weirdo who was a friend of shefali’s friend

honestly it makes sense to me that shef is the only birla with friends 🤣
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: iheartChai


I want Abhi's room to be remodeled!


Our priorities:

tptwi - parallelogram

Pr1yanka - pinga

iheartChai - remodling room





Anyone and anything I am missing? I sure I am. Too much math these days 🤣

I’ll take all three and destination honeymoon

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 26 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".