The Virat Chavan way of calling his Sai
https://twitter.com/Whisky38922872/status/1529683170844631040?s=20&t=h9kCUhd7S7ELbpD1lfIqTQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The Virat Chavan way of calling his Sai
https://twitter.com/Whisky38922872/status/1529683170844631040?s=20&t=h9kCUhd7S7ELbpD1lfIqTQ
I have this doubt on my mind that why virat is looking at Jagtaap in a Romantic way like he used to do with sai🤣🤣🤣😈😈😲😲. I am not wrong you should pause the video at 0.20 second🤓🤓🤓🤓VIRTHAP 😈😈😈.https://twitter.com/dilkidhadkan_/status/1529004927720120321?s=20&t=D_jvwqjSD8L1xoyOZHxGoA
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I have this doubt on my mind that why virat is looking at Jagtaap in a Romantic way like he used to do with sai🤣🤣🤣😈😈😲😲. I am not wrong you should pause the video at 0.20 second🤓🤓🤓🤓VIRTHAP 😈😈😈.https://twitter.com/dilkidhadkan_/status/1529004927720120321?s=20&t=D_jvwqjSD8L1xoyOZHxGoA
Haye.. mere #Jagvir ❤️ Kisi ki nazar na lage mere bacho ko!
Agree with this & everything written below.
I was wondering the same.
https://twitter.com/gn04/status/1529638544947523585?t=Ch5jbi2vGTEOXUP1GjsmAQ&s=19
Yeh dono itne mast kyo hai?🤣☺️🤗❤️
#JagVir
https://twitter.com/spn_freaksaumya/status/1529685733321097217?s=21
Also, DIG sir’s scream when Viru slaps Jaggy! 🤣 DIG sir rocks!
Well Jaggu should have kissed V .... itna close
Well Jaggu should have kissed V .... itna close
Woi toh!
yahi toh kala hai baki sab vigyaan hai! 🤣