Abhay : Look, piya, it's the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Monday.
I like this, very much.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhay : Look, piya, it's the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Monday.
I like this, very much.
Abhay: Please, I'm begging you go to a doctor.
Pia: I'm sorry is this OUR stab wound? Stay out of it.
well pia doesnt need to go to doctor. We have magic kisses🤣
Abhay: Three words. Say them and I'm yours.
Pia: Three words.
Abhay:
whats interesting is it can work both ways 🤣Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Abhay : Look, piya, it's the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Monday.
I like this, very much.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
whats interesting is it can work both ways 🤣
*cue Abhay dropping to his knees and shouting why* 🤣🤣
Abhag: stay away from me.
Piya: you have said this dialogue like ten times and its only noon 🤣🤣
that true, not need a generater for it.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Abhag: stay away from me.
Piya: you have said this dialogue like ten times and its only noon 🤣🤣
Piya. : WHOEVER CAUSED THIS MESS IS GOING TO-
Abhay : It was me...
Piya. : ...Is going to be forgiven because everyone deserves a second chance.
Think it might be reverse situation here.
Dont be fooled by title. This actually has many correct quotes 🤣🤣
true that many, situation were true.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Dont be fooled by title. This actually has many correct quotes 🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78