Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I've had this reel saved since a week or something and still haven't posted. ๐คก
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdwgLQkrCOr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Love this chaos!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I've had this reel saved since a week or something and still haven't posted. ๐คก
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdwgLQkrCOr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Love this chaos!!
Pall Mall FTW! So glad JQ insisted they keep it!
There was a joke going around that their kid's first words will be Pall Mall. Kate and Anthony will be happy thinking it's Pa and Ma, but they'll be wrong!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Pall Mall FTW! So glad JQ insisted they keep it!
There was a joke going around that their kid's first words will be Pall Mall. Kate and Anthony will be happy thinking it's Pa and Ma, but they'll be wrong!
That kid's gonna kill in the game.. twice the competitive genes โจโจโจ
This is a stunning meta - one of the best I've read on S2!
TFS!
Also, the Simpsons ๐คก
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This is a stunning meta - one of the best I've read on S2!
Hainaaa
I'll share more when they upload. โญ๏ธ
TFS!
Also, the Simpsons ๐คก
๐คฃ it was too accurate๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_Lwp8LUMh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This thread.. ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeKVnecp10r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I'm impressed with this analysis!
I saw it last night .. phir bhul gayi link uthana ๐
It is very apt.. if it's attention to detail by the designers or overthinking by the fans.. it's still amazing!โค๏ธ
602