yesss!!! Bas itna saw khwab hai 🤣🤣I love the long shots and akshu room is way beautiful than abhi . I hope akshu start on her work to revamp the room at this moment instead of revamping birlas ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
yesss!!! Bas itna saw khwab hai 🤣🤣I love the long shots and akshu room is way beautiful than abhi . I hope akshu start on her work to revamp the room at this moment instead of revamping birlas ❤️
tun tuna company 🤣🤣, he should have got a form for manjari too as she will be the principal🤣
Haha! Or Harsh got Neil and Parth enrolled in a music institute so that these 3 can start their tuntuna company 🤣
there is something called as dream 😉😉I doubt that, as it looks like abhi's cabin
I loved it!!! 😍this was such a beautiful scene and loved how they accepted their mistakes and made up. ❤️
itna paisa mein itna hi milega 🤣🤣
New pic from ghoongat ki aad se, I also feel this sequence js so underrated
https://twitter.com/smriti_bhalla/status/1529450417574531072?s=20&t=2iLvxaveExPlnbbftIGoEw
I totally loved this sequence
and then failing at it misreably, I am just wondering what is abhi breaking this time 🤣
I am sure that the papers that Abhi throws is Harsh's undoing.. his efforts at supressing the Revolution 2022😆
🤗🤗🤗 yes, this color is so pretty!!!
New pic from ghoongat ki aad se, I also feel this sequence js so underrated
https://twitter.com/smriti_bhalla/status/1529450417574531072?s=20&t=2iLvxaveExPlnbbftIGoEw
This dance sequence was so good!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0