Yes true, it doesn't seem like a miscarriage track where Jagtap can harm the baby, because pregnancy is not revealed, I think they'll def show the symptoms during Samrat's tehravi or Sai might faint when Sam will save her, don't know!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes true, it doesn't seem like a miscarriage track where Jagtap can harm the baby, because pregnancy is not revealed, I think they'll def show the symptoms during Samrat's tehravi or Sai might faint when Sam will save her, don't know!
🤣🤣🤣
Girl they did it once remember! May be 2 weeks have passed. I am sure symptoms will show up soon.
In ghum world two days only...one day after it she spent on jail...next day is today's episode 🤪
One more theory of mine is that , they used the promo to invoke interest in TV audience. Might play it after some time
I know, but you have to assume 14 days have passed to retain your sanity. otherwise vanku will mess with your brains and biology
I think he gained a family pack after his wedding. abs are gone. That might be the issue😒
Abs kab the uske?
Yes exactly that I wrote in Msin's thread today, it's misleading but it was gist that next track is regarding Sai's pregnancy
I know, but you have to assume 14 days have passed to retain your sanity. otherwise vanku will mess with your brains and biology
Vanku should visit our forum before writing episodes...one doubt
Did writers and directors of itv shows passed 8th ...looking at their shows them passing 10th is impossible
No no it's two days only, because Chavan's are still in morning clothes means Only Sai has changed her clothes, that's why I think It'll be during Samrat's tehravi coz it'll go correct according to timeline also😂
Yes true, it doesn't seem like a miscarriage track where Jagtap can harm the baby, because pregnancy is not revealed, I think they'll def show the symptoms during Samrat's tehravi or Sai might faint when Sam will save her, don't know!
Then bhavani dadi will dance leaving samrat tehravi