Paramdev: "With the amount of luck Jos had today with batting, I would have ask him to open the bowling as well"
๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Paramdev: "With the amount of luck Jos had today with batting, I would have ask him to open the bowling as well"
๐คฃ
A batter may not be given out bowled, leg before wicket, caught, stumped or hit wicket off a no-ball. A batter may be given out run out, hit the ball twice or obstructing the field.
Lakshman: "Five runs and two wickets of the last ball! lol" --- Bingo, it's (T20) cricket after all!
I don't think Gill and Saha will have patience like Butler. ๐คช๐คฃ
Glad I had Buttler for most runs and not 6s
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Butler playing slowly in his favourite ground. ๐คช๐คฃ
89 score kiya hai bro๐๐
Fav ground toh hai hi๐๐
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Glad I had Buttler for most runs and not 6s
same pinch... for me MOM ttooo
If Gill and Saha cannot play carefully. GT deserve to lose. ๐
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Glad I had Buttler for most runs and not 6s
Congratulations๐ฅณ
Fav ground wali theory๐ค
Wow u will win big if RR wins. Fingers crossed
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs GT, Qualifier 2, at Maharaja Yadavindra Singh International Cricket Stadium, Mullanpur, New Chandigarh on 29/05/2026 at 7:30PM...
33