Originally posted by: aaniya305
Iss baar in seperation track I want BS to miss being a teddy and not being able to sleep and so he comes to Appu's house from window and here she is sleeping soundly with her actual teddy😆
I want to write this. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aaniya305
Iss baar in seperation track I want BS to miss being a teddy and not being able to sleep and so he comes to Appu's house from window and here she is sleeping soundly with her actual teddy😆
I want to write this. 😆
Originally posted by: aaniya305
Iss baar in seperation track I want BS to miss being a teddy and not being able to sleep and so he comes to Appu's house from window and here she is sleeping soundly with her actual teddy😆
SAME. THIS.
I don't mind him coming to her doorstep like the 1st meeting and her with a stick and an angry face.
Except, here he comes with an apology and chocolates and she shoos him away.
Oh i am glad you are feeling better now,,,,😊i dont know if someone responded but around pg 119/120 discussion chalu hua tha
Can we just buy a new teddy for her? I mean she can also afford but i want us to do this….a gift for woman from angrygirlsgang….🤣
He has now PH.D in appu ki burai karne mein…😡
Lol no one can sleep in that position for a long time….you can fall alpeep like that but after a bit…you need your space….to toss and turn …
Why appu only? I want the whole family to join him…..and Dr, K too…he is wrong and arrogant…so uski band me sab hi saath me bajayenge