Originally posted by: sairat07
Episode is up.
Will sai go unconscious in ZA? and Pullu declares he is becoming fufaji
Koi Shivani ko kyun pregnant nahin banate. Aur karishma ko bhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sairat07
Episode is up.
Will sai go unconscious in ZA? and Pullu declares he is becoming fufaji
Koi Shivani ko kyun pregnant nahin banate. Aur karishma ko bhi
Originally posted by: sairat07
Episode is up.
Can't see it
Kaam pe lag jao girls. episode is up
I don't know how to feel. I was curious to see how they'd show, what they'd show today...
But now this precap n the promo have me disgusted. I dont want Sai to be pregnant at all and if she's pregnant, i dont want her to suffer a miscarriage and I cant watch a pregnant/grieving miscarriage Sai dealing with pp fake drama post Sam death which will also be blamed on Sai only. In all this I have ZERO trust in makers showing Sairat together without Virat Pp cringefest. So whats the point of watching 😥
Kaam pe lag jao girls. episode is up
Areeeeyyyyy... I was asking when will we say this!? Don't worry episode abhi aaya nai hai🤣🤣🤣
What is happening? I cannot find it..
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
What is happening? I cannot find it..
Upar dekho... Arey ceiling nai... Meri post iske upar🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Areeeeyyyyy... I was asking when will we say this!? Don't worry episode abhi aaya nai hai🤣🤣🤣
Ek question mark ki keemat tum kya jaano?😡
I refreshed, closed, reopened my browser...like 5 times🤣
I think Sairat should just FTW and have ☺️ again.
Abhi next baby number 2 ke time he show karenge lagta hai