MaAn Drabble : Just Couple things!

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

MaAn Drabble : Just Couple things!

It had been a long day for them, but the best one so far! And they are not done yet.

As Anuj turned around closing behind their room's door, he saw Anu pivoting around her heels taking in the opulence of her new room. Her big bright eyes screamed admiration.

No sooner did her eyes land on him, than she came running to him, cutely lifting the sides of her heavily embroidered lehenga. His heart thudded with a little more excitement than it ever felt, more so after their tiny encounter in the car while coming home.

Anuj gazed at her in a daze, completely mesmerized by her gorgeous bridal form for the millionth time in the day. After all, today she had dolled up to be his bride, his wife, his Mrs Kapadia.

Anu stopped short a few inches from him, inhaling a deep breath. Unknown to his conscious awareness, his hand extended to pluck out the oversized circular nose ring reaching to her lower lip.

"This stupid thing had teased me all day, blocking my most favorite view of your lips."

Anu hid a shy smile and unhurriedly let her arms encircle around his neck. Her stone-studded bangles tingled his soft skin. He should be getting used to these marital changes now, he thought as his eyes were trained on each of her movements.

Tugging his head lower to reach her height, Anu bumped their heads together, a little too hard.

Anuj strained his head back with a yelp 'ouch' massaging his forehead while Anu broke into an unceasing fit of laughter.

In response to his narrowed eyes, she offered him an innocent explanation, "While taking GK kaka's blessings earlier, our heads had bumped, so we have to do that again."

He stared at her in disbelief, asking in an annoyed tone, "This could have waited. What hell would have broken loose had you welcomed me with anything but a head bump." He threw his arms exasperated.

She smothered her giggles behind her hand and schooled her features to seriousness, replying, "Haww, Anuj. Humara jhagda ho sakta tha."

He had to smile at her cuteness. She had become a cute little girl who enjoys teasing her best friend. Her childlike innocence was captivating.

Crossing his arms against his chest, Anuj stated, "No chance at all. Haan, tumhare mujhe daatne ke chances jarur hote." He bit his tongue at the slip-up.

Resting her half-fisted hands on her hip in mock offense, Anu argued, "Kehna kya chahte hai aap, mai aapko daanti rehti hu?"

He knew better to let her go into her lecture-zone, that too on this special night.

He was swift in changing the topic and mused "Woh chodo, I'm more interested in knowing ki agar jhagda hota toh hum khatam kaise karte. You know.." he stretched his words, approaching closer to her face, "..the aftermaths of it," he added suggestively, dropping down his voice into a mere whisper.

Anu couldn't meet his eyes at the obvious implication. He had rendered her speechless by his words and more by his expressions. 

He clipped his lips together to contain his smile. Raising his index finger, he suggested, "That reminds me, we should actually make some ground rules on this as a couple together, you know like some bedroom rules for us." Anu raised her confusion-laced eyes and he knew she needed more explanation on it. Hence Anuj continued, "Jaise apan apne jhagde kaise sort out karenge, bed ki side, sote waqt light on rakhni hai ya off etc etc."

Anu's jaw dropped and she turned beetroot at the mention of the side of the bed. She was already overwhelmed with the plethora of changes her life would go through while sharing it with him. But this never surfaced in her mind, until now.

His intense gaze was at its best to ruffle her feathers further. To avoid it, she tried to retreat when Anuj held her hand, asking innocently, "Tumhe kuch add nahi karna bedroom rules me?" he unmistakenly emphasized more on the word bedroom.

Trying to pluck her hand out of his hold, she mumbled, "Kuch nahi. Chodiye mujhe change karna hai."

Anuj smiled wholeheartedly at her endearing coyness. He held her shoulders and cajoled her to look at him, questioning, "Accha ek baat toh batati jao, yeh ek-pe-ek-free offer sirf head bump ke lie hi hai? Aur kisi cheez pe applied nahi hoga?"

"Matlab?" Anu frowned in confusion not getting the head or tail of his question but when she saw him biting his lower lip, she had the inkling where this is going.

"Matlab.." His hands trailed from her shoulder towards her face. His fingers slipped inside the drape covering her head and cupped her face, "..Like you know if I give you a kiss, isn't there any saying that you should give me one back," he suggested, his eyes trained on her lips.

Before she could even think to protest, he tugged her face closer and pressed his lips against her parted ones, effectively eating up her brief gasp. 

Maybe, just maybe, if they get a chance to use their lips for talking, they might think about the aforementioned rules.

I've just written this on a whim! I hope it turned out fine!

Also, let me know in the comments if you want to know their 'Bedroom Rules' in details! 😜😜

Let me know your thoughts about it!

Edited by docritu99 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey riyu writer is back... Kya likha hai meri jaan... Awesome.... Likha kr yrr achcha lgta hai...

Yippiee I'm first reader of ur os... 🀩🀩

Meri doc sahiba ke writing wale khubsurat haath k liye.. 😘😘

For ur os... ❀❀🀩🀩πŸ₯°

for uhhh

dil mange more....plzz continueee...riyu.....πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Edited by QueeN456 - 1 years ago
Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wowwwwww... this is was❀️☺️

Please continue with all the bedroom rules in details.. and also punishments if the rules aren't followed

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Riya meri jaan....

Do u now what an amazing writer you are...

The shyness of new relationship, the frankness of friendship, the eagerness of new journey and the comfort and solace of each other company.. ur OS has every  element !!!!

It is cute , fun , lovely and sexy all at the same time....

Love to read detailed bedroom rules..please do continue 

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes please, some ground rules need to be set and some aftermath too.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ”₯ 

But this is hot πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nosering β€οΈ Thanks for the tag!πŸ€—

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff Riyuuu 😍😍😍πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

I like this bedroom rules bit. Please continue πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meri night mast ho gyi, ufff yaar.. soo goood❀❀😭

YESSSS, mujhe bedroom room IN DETAILS jaanne ha🌝πŸ₯²πŸ˜‚

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohho writer mohtarma πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Bohot bohot bohot achcha likhti hain aap 😍😍

Thanks for the tag and do continue ❀️❀️❀️

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The doctor-writer at it again.. and I love it.. please please please keep writing bro.. 

The whole sequence is so adorbs! I am already in dreamland and now you have closed the doors of the dreamland for me to get out of it πŸ˜†

Loved it babe.. looking forward to the next .. rules : pyar ka superhit formula for MaAn β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks for sharing and tagging ..😘😘❀❀

Edited by rupsii - 1 years ago