again cvs giving innuendo meaning then we r tharki
right temperature + almond wow combination is lethal 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
again cvs giving innuendo meaning then we r tharki
right temperature + almond wow combination is lethal 
Even scientific studies suggest it's good for health if consumed in moderation 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Even scientific studies suggest it's good for health if consumed in moderation 🥳🥳
And regularly !?
And it's addictive too ☺️
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Even scientific studies suggest it's good for health if consumed in moderation 🥳🥳
At the speed they are going .
Its coffee is running more than blood in their veins now 🤷
Coffeemonsters
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
At the speed they are going .
Its coffee is running more than blood in their veins now 🤷
Coffeemonsters
Someone calling you babes
Well, @ Terimalang I know almonds are good at helping not to forget stuff but the topicmaker is Pooja so my suspicions were aroused.(See what I did there?) I thought maybe she knew of other properties of almonds that I wasn't aware of. When @Wilddreams pointed it out I felt vindicated. There was no way I could have misread the innuendo from Pooja.
Talk about the addiction .
They are thinking about coffee all the time
Well, @ Terimalang I know almonds are good at helping not to forget stuff but the topicmaker is Pooja so my suspicions were aroused.(See what I did there?) I thought maybe she knew of other properties of almonds that I wasn't aware of. When @Wilddreams pointed it out I felt vindicated. There was no way I could have misread the innuendo from Pooja.
Energy babes energy.
Almond is for energy as well as memory. It's important to not forget the steps and have enough energy to go through them all 🤭
Well, @ Terimalang I know almonds are good at helping not to forget stuff but the topicmaker is Pooja so my suspicions were aroused.(See what I did there?) I thought maybe she knew of other properties of almonds that I wasn't aware of. When @Wilddreams pointed it out I felt vindicated. There was no way I could have misread the innuendo from Pooja.
Arousal of ur suspicion is very natural 🤷🙈
Coffee and almonds very deadly combo 😉
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
Talk about the addiction .
They are thinking about coffee all the time
Coffee dates becoming more frequent than ever 😂