Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Seriously, I was so scared that she'll be back there. I'll admit I'm looking forward to the new story
Want happy moments not ready for drama😴😴😴
me too! I think they probably would’ve made her go back into the toxic hole had it not been for the trend! Like they said in the live, “out of the box” and some new social message about her and them, I’m curious to know what next do they have up their sleevesOriginally posted by: Miniwatch
Seriously, I was so scared that she'll be back there. I'll admit I'm looking forward to the new story
"bohot hua sammaan, ab sach mein ek honge MaAn"
This should be the official tagline 😆
IT IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL 💖💜❤️💖💜❤️ Their journey is just so 🥹🥹🥹🥹
This is beautiful ❤❤❤❤❤😍
IT IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL 💖💜❤️💖💜❤️ Their journey is just so 🥹🥹🥹🥹
I had goosebumps on me ..ufff thaa ekdum ❤❤
Ufff I literally had goosebumps watching this yaar..
What a journey ❤️🥺💕💕💕
This makes me wanna watch all the episodes starting se from Anuj ki entry again😭😭
Originally posted by: Kitty584
Ufff I literally had goosebumps watching this yaar..
What a journey ❤️🥺💕💕💕
This makes me wanna watch all the episodes starting se from Anuj ki entry again😭😭
Ditto ditto.. i am starting today in a while 🤭😍