#MaAnkishaadi- ALL Discussions and Updates HERE!- Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

874

Views

53.9k

Users

36

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Azra....Tu ye kon se smitha ko tag re hai?

Hamari wali smithadharan to nai hai.

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

GK would feel shy if he read your stories/escapades. 😉😳😳😳

I am sure...☺️☺️☺️

DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

dj do write more stories from 17 years ago. anuj k point of view say


You read all the others Azra? I may neeed some more Gifs as motivation 😊

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3


You read all the others Azra? I may neeed some more Gifs as motivation 😊

not at all!! Yeah sure just tell you which gif do you want!!

right now making gifs for you guys and uploaded some gifs too!!

did you see?

Edited by 10Messi - 4 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

GK would feel shy if he read your stories/escapades. 😉😳😳😳


I keep the actor and character seperate.😂


I appreciate him bringing Anuj to life and his weightlifting but that is the extent to my interest.



But its always the character first in stories. 👍



Please no chappals 😁

Edited by DJ_3 - 4 years ago
10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I keep the actor and character seperate.😂

I appreciate him bringing Anuj to life and his weightlifting but that is the extent to my interest.

But its always the charcter first in stories. 👍

Please no chappals 😁

no worries i am on your side!!smiley16

DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3


I keep the actor and character seperate.😂


I appreciate him bringing Anuj to life and his weightlifting but that is the extent to my interest.



But its always the charcter first in stories. 👍



Please no chappals 😁


The mobile site slow to tag, but above my response pooja.

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3


The mobile site slow to tag, but above my response pooja.

Its coming out quite interesting DJ...I was just pulling your leg...🤣

Please develop him like AK that was introduced to us in the September episodes.

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3


I keep the actor and character seperate.😂


I appreciate him bringing Anuj to life and his weightlifting but that is the extent to my interest.



But its always the character first in stories. 👍



Please no chappals 😁

I'm with you! 🤗
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

yeh Kya hai abhi? Friend left toh yeh bhi uske peeche peeche?? 🤔🤔

Saw some posts in Twitter about leaving. Who is leaving? Forest King?

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 14 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 16 days ago

The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".