Aww guys 🤗 I am getting Fomo now. I did not watch the live yet 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww guys 🤗 I am getting Fomo now. I did not watch the live yet 😆
Originally posted by: grace2021
That prequel would be a hit , I can tell.
They should take inspiration from DJ's FF on Anuj's life in USA. That one is coming out interesting.
yes!! gk ne khud kaha hai anuj ki side ki story uske point of view say and surely this one is going to be interesting to watch 17 saal pehle anu in anuj dreamy life
yeh sab jhoot ho!! fake news ho!!Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Bilkul sahi c grade movie ka 3rd class hotel room.
Confirmation kuch nae h bs pic ayi h
itna ganda room!!
is say acha one bedroom appartment hai anuj ka!!
aur anu ka le lety appartment!!
Originally posted by: grace2021
I saw only GK part in the whole prequel.
It depends how they portray his character. It can go either way actually.
Just like we hate Vannu and baa even more after prequel. We may start liking AK char even more when we will see how he was unable to forget Anu even after having affair with deserving girls...
I doubt they will do it though.
maza ajaega chalo chal kar auditions dete hain!!
tw k bache eggcited hai aur yaha hum yeh pray kar rahe hain k inka room decent ho😆
dj do write more stories from 17 years ago. anuj k point of view say
i remember yaar i can't even forget what happened to me!! How much depression I have been in, I can not tell because of that one 2 minute scene.
hate toh nahi hua current show say lekin han i lost my interest!!
I remember it Azra...we chatted alot the same day and Vannu ko kitne gaaliya di thi.
It was an emotional day for me too.
watched this from 10:20 to 11:40
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdyJiuWJc4A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: grace2021
I remember it Azra...we chatted alot the same day and Vannu ko kitne gaaliya di thi.
It was an emotional day for me too.
🤗 you guys are ❤️
Yes, and you guys are comforting me, try to forget!!
And since then I am not taking the name of Forest Joker.🤣
GK would feel shy if he read your stories/escapades. 😉😳😳😳
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12