#MaAnkishaadi- ALL Discussions and Updates HERE!- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

874

Views

53.9k

Users

36

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

This must but fake because their marriage decor was classy very unlikely they will do this blunder.

But the girl who posted this had put in another picture story that showed it all!

Edited by 10Messi - 4 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

actually now i am more interested in anupama prequel anuj ki zindagi say related!!

gk said in live k anuj ki side story bhi dikhani chahiye!!

i think makers are planning and we are going to see 18+ MaAn in new prequel!!

what say?

I watched the single episode that had GK in the prequel. Ever since that, I started hating the current show even more.

I have zero interest in AK's younger days in this show. I feel it is going to ruin his char very badly. That is my opinion, others mileage may vary.

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

actually now i am more interested in anupama prequel anuj ki zindagi say related!!

gk said in live k anuj ki side story bhi dikhani chahiye!!

i think makers are planning and we are going to see 18+ MaAn in new prequel!!

what say?

That prequel would be a hit , I can tell.

They should take inspiration from DJ's FF on Anuj's life in USA. That one is coming out interesting.

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

But the girl who posted this had put in another picture story that showed it all!

I do not approve this room...

Looks like another backlash storm on the way.

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

seriously!!!😕

whtat's wrong with the decoration?? kisi saste C grade movie ka 3rd class ghupa ghap hotel ka room lag rha hai🤢😕

suri if i hurt someone's sentiments lekin honestly aesi vibe arahe hai is decoration say😕

Bilkul sahi c grade movie ka 3rd class hotel room.

Confirmation kuch nae h bs pic ayi h

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I watched the single episode that had GK in the prequel. Ever since that, I started hating the current show even more.

I have zero interest in AK's younger days in this show. I feel it is going to ruin his char very badly. That is my opinion, others mileage may vary.

I saw only GK part in the whole prequel.

It depends how they portray his character. It can go either way actually.

Just like we hate Vannu and baa even more after prequel. We may start liking AK char even more when we will see how he was unable to forget Anu even after having affair with deserving girls...

I doubt they will do it though.

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

That prequel would be a hit , I can tell.

They should take inspiration from DJ's FF on Anuj's life in USA. That one is coming out interesting.

DJ actually crossed my mind WhenGaurav mentioned this

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

But the girl who posted this had put in another picture story that showed it all!

I know re

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

DJ actually crossed my mind WhenGaurav mentioned this

I agree. Same here. I also thought about her when he mentioned

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I watched the single episode that had GK in the prequel. Ever since that, I started hating the current show even more.

I have zero interest in AK's younger days in this show. I feel it is going to ruin his char very badly. That is my opinion, others mileage may vary.

i remember yaar i can't even forget what happened to me!! How much depression I have been in, I can not tell because of that one 2 minute scene.

hate toh nahi hua current show say lekin han i lost my interest!!

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 14 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 16 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 19 days ago

The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".