yes I agree , agter yesterday jhadu ship name this is another gold they came up with🤣Originally posted by: QHIOFMDWAU67VFL6
I think this is some of twitter's best work ever 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes I agree , agter yesterday jhadu ship name this is another gold they came up with🤣Originally posted by: QHIOFMDWAU67VFL6
I think this is some of twitter's best work ever 🤣
Of course... any law suit against Harshu & I'm there 🤣Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Pooja you can help Mr. Bean sue Harah for having the similar smile and giving misinterpretation
poor boy is facing too much hate for just for some innocent mistakes🤣
I was thinking if abhira have a kid how he/ she is gonna be like? 😆
I just want him/her to wear the same rudraksh wala pendent like Abhi wears. That’s a must. With such good looking parents the child will surely be a looker!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
S4 ki prep?
Originally posted by: borntorule12
I was thinking if abhira have a kid how he/ she is gonna be like? 😆
yeah and just because of that, twitter now suddenly thinks neirohi are a match made in heaven 🤣poor boy is facing too much hate for just for some innocent mistakes🤣
omg!!! baby abhira wearing the pendant would be so cute!I just want him/her to wear the same rudraksh wala pendent like Abhi wears. That’s a must. With such good looking parents the child will surely be a looker!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
S4 ki prep?
Yaar kon si mistakes? Who made them? Paras or Neel?
I’m so confused
Originally posted by: CUP2MB4Z6265K6YJ
yeah and just because of that, twitter now suddenly thinks neirohi are a match made in heaven 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0